The Community Liaison Team
This team deepens relationships with community organizations to address the root causes of hunger together.
What They Do
- Meet with community organizations to explore ways to combine our resources, such as our experience, data, and manpower to tackle the root causes of food insecurity.
- Focus on connecting people to community organizations that can meet their unique needs and unique experience with food insecurity.
- Work to educate service providers and normalize conversations about food insecurity.
Contact the Community Liaison Team if you:
- Would like to learn more about the Calgary Food Bank’s programs and operations.
- Would like to engage your team in learning about food insecurity; its causes and consequences.
- Would like to learn more about what people receive from the Calgary Food Bank, the nutrition of our hampers, food safety, and share meal ideas. *This presentation can occur with staff teams, or with people accessing the Calgary Food Bank
- Want to explore a new initiative to tackle food insecurity that extends beyond food provision.
- Are hosting an event and would like to have information about the Calgary Food Bank present.