Need Food: How to Request a Hamper
HOW TO REQUEST A HAMPER
- The Hamper Request line is 403.253.2055
- It's best to call ahead and reserve a hamper
- You can use a house phone or call us with
the phones available at the Food Bank
- Please note that hampers are limited per day and we
can't guarantee a hamper will be available on the same day
- Provide information to our team so we can best help you
- You will be treated with respect and your call is confidential
- During your call, you will be provided with information
about other social and community agencies who may
be able to offer support, information or alternative services
- Once approved, you'll be scheduled to pick up your
hamper during distribution hours on a set date
There must be 30 days between each hamper request.
You may qualify for additional hampers with a referral.
The stop is on the corner of 46 Ave
and 12A Street, SE.
to and from the Calgary Food Bank.
Bring grocery bags, duffle bags, backpacks
and suitcases to carry your groceries.