Fresh From The Heart
Did you know that we also accept perishable donations?
- you can donate fresh fruit, vegetables, eggs, meat and dairy
- this helps ensure all Calgarians, regardless of income, have access to fresh food choices
- the inclusion of fresh food in our Emergency Food Hampers is very important in meeting the nutritional needs of Food Bank clients; especially when more than 40% of those we serve are children.
But there is one very important difference in this campaign...
- fresh food donations are only accepted at a Fresh from the Heart campaign table or at our warehouse
- we cannot accept fresh food in grocery store collection bins as we only pick up those bins on a weekly basis.
How do I donate?
The Fresh From the Heart icon and campaign were developed, pro-bono, by Wonder, a Calgary-based, full-service advertising agency.